Register participation for the EACL 2014 main conference, tutorials and/or workshops. Please note that ACL membership is required for participating in EACL 2014. If you have not already signed up for membership for 2014, you can pay the membership fee when registering.
You can register on site at the following times and places:
Fri 25 April: 16:00–18:00, Hörsalsvägen, building HA
Sat 26 April: 08:00–18:00, Hörsalsvägen, building HA
Sun 27 April: 08:00–18:00, Hörsalsvägen, building HA
Mon 28 April: 07:30–18:00, Main venue hall
Tue 29 April: 08:00–18:00, Main venue hall
Wed 30 April: 08:00–15:00, Main venue hall
If you want to find your way, please look at the map of the campus.
Workshops and tutorials are held during Saturday–Sunday 26–27 April. The main conference is held during Monday–Wednesday 28–30 April. EACL 2014 has a rich set of social events that are all free of charge with registration:
- The welcome reception (Sunday, 27 April) is included with registration in any EACL event – tutorial, workshop or main conference.
- The conference dinner (Tuesday, 29 April) is included with registration in the main conference.
Please observe that in order to participate in the welcome reception on Sunday the 27th and receive a ticket, you must first have registered at the conference venue. Local registration will be open on Saturday and Sunday (9am–5pm).
If you are in need of an invitation letter for your visa application, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information. Please observe that you must be registered and have paid before we can process your request and that per default we only send out the invitation letter in scanned electronic format. If you need a printed version per mail, you must provide us with a physical address.
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Booking number
- Do you want a printed version [yes/no]
- Your full address if you want a printed version.
- Early registration: 2700 SEK (students 1755 SEK)
- Late registration: 3510 SEK (students 2282 SEK)
- On site registration: 4050 SEK (students 2633 SEK)
The conference dinner is included in the conference fee. Accompanying tickets cost 398 SEK each.
Most workshops are one-day:
- Early registration: 1000 SEK (students 650 SEK)
- Late registration: 1300 SEK (students 845 SEK)
- On site registration: 1500 SEK (students 975 SEK)
There is one two-day workshop (the 10th Workshop on Multiword Expressions), which has a higher registration fee:
- Early registration: 1800 SEK (students 1170 SEK)
- Late registration: 2340 SEK (students 1521 SEK)
- On site registration: 2700 SEK (students 1755 SEK)
If you are not attending the main conference, add an extra 400 SEK (students 260 SEK) to the workshop fee.
- Early registration: 1400 SEK (students 910 SEK)
- Late registration: 1820 SEK (students 1183 SEK)
- On site registration: 2100 SEK (students 1365 SEK)
If you are not attending the main conference, add an extra 400 SEK (students 260 SEK) to the tutorial fee.